They were pretty easy to make, cut out a square of fabric, add a golf ball & and half's worth of stuffing, and gather with needle and thread. Plus a few drops of your fav essential oils to give it that sachet-y scent. Then came the pom poms each one needed 9 at varying sizes for the paws, head, and of course tail.
|one false move, and the bear gets it|
When I got to the eyes & nose, I was in a jam trying to find the right beads which would stay stuck, and after consulting with a local bead expert, we came to the conclusion that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. So thankfully since I am obsessed with crafts of all kinds and find them difficult to give up, I had some (read: a bunch) polymer clay that I rolled into the face parts, and since I didn't actually have the color black, I intended to paint them or sharpie them. My rusty poly clay skills actually helped me here, since when I went to bake the clay, I burned it, and they turned the perfect black on their own. Gotta love it when that happens!! Crafty coincidences. woo hoo.