Monday, April 25, 2011

April Shower

Ok, so the month of April was a very busy crafting one for me. I was working tirelessly along w/ Selina to create and display our hand crafted decorations for our good friend's Bridal Shower!

We went with an Aqua and Red color scheme and carried it through from the invitations (envelopes in Pool, anyone?) to the decor of course, those awesome tissue poufs made famous by Martha herself, and to the Sweet Treats which we had no hand in making but certainly took time to enjoy (made REALLY extra special by Priti B)! Oh, and let's not forget the guestbook and then coordinating description cards for the food, and advice cards. (All hand written and laboriously created by Selina!)

Let me catch my breath here for a second, I'm getting tired all over again just writing it all out.

So, needless to say, we were some busy crafters. Here are some pictures of the fruits of our labor... We went to great lengths to hide the blood, sweat, and tears that went into making everything. :-) We have to thank the good people at papersource, for having what we needed in stock, without which this shower could not have been pulled off.

Since we crafted together, we kind of mirrored our blogs too...here are her takes on the invites, the food, and everything else. Since it is true...the devil is in the details. :)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. And awesome title, too. ;) Oh, and awesome shower, if I do say so myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED how the invites, guestbook, food labels, and advice cards coordinated. THAT WAS AMAZING! :)
    I also need to catch my breath. It is hard to believe that is ME in those pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete